The chef Jean-Marie Gervais likes "to work simple things, to make the terroir speak". His cuisine is heritage, precise and authentic. His mallard supreme in a gingerbread crust, his rack of lamb with thyme and his chocolate fondant are the must-haves of a menu that changes with the seasons.
Florence Gervais, who ensures an attentive welcome in a warm setting, is perfectly familiar with the wine list, which offers more than 350 references, including around sixty Chinon wines. She is happy to offer her advice on how to find the best matches with the dishes.
- American Express, Carte bleue, Eurocard - Mastercard, Visa
- Postal or bank cheques
- Holiday vouchers, Luncheon vouchers
- Money transfer
- Spoken languages :
- Culinary specialties : Gastronomic cuisine, Traditional cuisine, French regional
- Classes : Traditional cuisine
- Wine bar : Yes
- Language of the map : English
- Groups welcome : yes
- Bus parking : yes
- Animals welcome : yes