The chef Jean-Marie Gervais likes to "work with simple ingredients and to bring out local flavours". His cuisine is traditional, rigorous and authentic. HIs mallard supreme in a gingerbread crust, his rack of lamb with thyme and his chocolate fondant are not to be missed on a menu that changes with the seasons.
Florence Gervais, who provides a friendly welcome in a warm decor, is well acquainted with the wine list, with over 350 wines, including 60 or so Chinon wines. She is always happy to share her tips to find the best food-wine matches.
Adult set menu : 19,00€ - 50,00€
- American Express, Eurocard - Mastercard, Visa
- Credit Card, Holiday vouchers, Luncheon vouchers
- Postal or bank cheques
- Money transfer
- Spoken languages :
- Culinary specialties : Gastronomic cuisine, Traditional cuisine, French regional
- Classes : Traditional cuisine
- Wine bar : Yes
- Language of the map : French, English
- Groups welcome : yes
- Bus parking : yes
- Animals welcome : yes