The Château de Minière extends over an estate of 29 hectares of 100% Cabernet Franc vines, certified for organic farming and vinification since 2013.
Wine production: 1 rosé, 3 cuvées of red (AOC bourgueil), natural sparkling rosé and red, grape juice and sparkling grape juice.
In the cellar, the Château de Minière offers you a tasting of the entire range of wines, the sale of its wines, a walk in the vineyards, as well as the organisation of tastings for groups accompanied by a cold buffet or hot meal.
Finally, you also have the possibility of planning a wine tourism stay by staying in one of the gites of the Château de Minière, close to the Loire chateaux.
- American Express, Carte bleue, Debit cards, Eurocard - Mastercard, Visa
- Postal or bank cheques
- Money transfer
- Spoken languages :
- Land shop
- Sales on the property : yes
- Average duration of visit : 01:00
- Self-guided tour (indiv.) : yes
- Guided tour (indiv.) : no
- Groups welcome : yes
- Self-guided tour (group) : yes
- Guided tour (group) : no
- Bus parking : yes
- Languages of visit : French, English
- Panels of information : French, English, Dutch
- Animals welcome : yes