In the Château d'Artigny, designed in the early 20th century by the perfumer François Coty, come and share the talent and culinary inventiveness of Hervé Guttin, the chef at the L'Origan restaurant.
Hervé Guttin has been an inhabitant of Touraine, heart and soul, since the age of 10. He took over in the Château d'Artigny kitchens in September 2017.
For his guinea fowl supreme – a sheer delight – he naturally chooses poultry from the Mangrière farm in Indre-et-Loire. He also enhances Éric Roy's mini Touraine vegetables in the increasingly popular "Potager" (Vegetable Garden) menu.
- American Express, Carte bleue, Debit cards, Diners Club, Eurocard - Mastercard, Visa
- JCB card, Travel vouchers, Holiday vouchers, Currency, Eurocheques
- Postal or bank cheques
- Money transfer
- Spoken languages :
- Culinary specialties : Gastronomic cuisine, French regional
- Classes : Traditional cuisine
- Wine bar : Yes
- Language of the map : French, English, German, Arabic, Portugese
- Groups welcome : yes
- Bus parking : yes
- Animals welcome : yes