Pierre and Bertrand COULY cultivate about twenty hectares in the Chinon appellation. They have chosen to turn towards sustainable viticulture and have received the HVE (High Environmental Value) label for their cultivation choices that preserve biodiversity.
The site, with its contemporary architecture, offers comfortable, level access for visitors who wish to discover the estate's wines over a tasting session or simply to buy a few bottles...
The Pierre and Bertrand COULY winery is renowned for its excellent welcome.
- American Express, Debit cards, Eurocard - Mastercard
- Credit Card
- Postal or bank cheques
- Money transfer
- Spoken languages :
- Land shop
- Sales on the property : yes
- Average duration of visit : 01:00
- Self-guided tour (indiv.) : no
- Guided tour (indiv.) : no
- Groups welcome : yes
- Self-guided tour (group) : no
- Guided tour (group) : no
- Bus parking : yes
- Languages of visit : French, English, German
- Panels of information : French
- Animals welcome : no