As you wander through the medieval streets of Chinon, you will discover at the end of the Haute Saint Maurice street, the "Caves Plouzeau" cellars, cellars for maturing and tasting. Dug from the 10th century onwards to extract the stones from the royal fortress of Chinon by means of extraction shafts, they are now particularly suitable for maturing wines.
After a free visit of the premises, you will be invited to taste the organic wines (AOC chinon and AOC touraine) of Marc Plouzeau, produced on the Left Bank of the Vienne River. The 34-hectare vineyard produces several cuvées that perfectly reflect the identities of the different terroirs.
Fanny welcomes you all year round to help you discover this magical place.
- Carte bleue, Eurocard - Mastercard, Visa
- Postal or bank cheques
- Spoken languages :
- Wine shop
- Average duration of visit : 00:45
- Self-guided tour (indiv.) : yes
- Guided tour (indiv.) : no
- Groups welcome : yes
- Self-guided tour (group) : no
- Guided tour (group) : no
- Bus parking : no
- Languages of visit : French, English
- Panels of information : French, English
- Animals welcome : yes