Located in Chinon, Monplaisir wine cellar is a former underground quarry covering 2500m2, from which freestone was extracted to build the various chateaux, dwellings and manor houses scattered across the region. According to an ancient wine tradition in Touraine, it has been converted into an ageing storage cellar since the beginning of the 20th century.
Now, the Monplaisir wine cellar houses the AOC chinon wines of Domaine Jean-Maurice Raffault, Domaine de l'Abbaye and Domaine du Raifault.
- Carte bleue, Debit cards, Eurocard - Mastercard, Visa
- Postal or bank cheques
- Money transfer
- Spoken languages :
- Sales on the property : yes
- Average duration of visit : 00:45
- Self-guided tour (indiv.) : yes
- Groups welcome : yes
- Self-guided tour (group) : no
- Guided tour (group) : no
- Languages of visit : French, English, Spanish
- Panels of information : French, English
- Animals welcome : yes